Skip to main content

More windows...

So beside all those bad things, there are good things happening too! God is good:) We have more windows in, and we're expecting to get the loan by the end of this week.

Szóval a sok rossz dolog mellett jó dolgok is történnek...Isten jó! Újabb ablakok kerültek a helyükre, és remélhetőleg e hét végére a kölcsönhöz is hozzáférünk.

Living room with the arched windows - Nappali az ives ablakokkal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello everyone! Üdv mindenkinek!

The big day:) / A nagy nap :)

Yes, the big day is here: we started the demolition on Monday, June 7th! The previous night was crazy, we had to clean out the whole house...Even though I had started it quite a few days earlier, still there was a lot in there. Clothes in the closets, kitchen utensils, lots of canned food in the pantry (I wonder why on earth we have to keep so much stuff in the pantry) folders in the file cabinet, toys,  you name it...Travis came over to help take out the big pieces, like the stove, TV, refrigerator etc. We were up till midnight, so exhausted by then that could hardly move :) We just pulled out everything, put them in boxes, not caring any more about sorting things...Now most of them are in boxes all around - in the shed, in the pool (this is our new storage place, it had been drained,of course:-) I'm sure it'll take days till we can find everything we need :) After the long, tiring day, we fell asleep really quickly in the motor home :) Monday morning came fast, the demo guys...

What is it like to live in a motorhome? Milyen is egy lakókocsiban lakni?

Since it takes a few days for the concrete to dry, I thought to "take a brake" and show you around in our little, cozy motor home :) Though Wayne is an expert when it comes to living or traveling in a motorhome, I had no idea what it was like, until we first were "introduced" to this guy. It's a 1985 36' Titan, and still running. Of course a lot of stuff have been replaced or changed in it. Until about 3 years ago, my parents-in-law used it, and as far as I heard, they had had some adventurous trips, as far as Alaska, British Columbia etc. Well, seems that after 20 years it was time for a change, so they bought a nice new Rexhall push-out giant, and we "inherited" the old one. As a new "homeowner" I had to learn how everything worked. By now I've been familiar with most of them...air conditioning, gas stove and oven, ceiling fans, shower and bathroom (well, that's kind of an exaggeration, since there's only a sink and a toilet...